At last


Here I am again, reminiscing everything happened. I still love him.Maybe. But why I didn't get hurt when I knew that he has somebody new? I just feel happy that I saw him again after almost two years of waiting for this day to come. The worst thing is, I never thot that we are this close after all. He is just around the corner! ahmmm, not around the corner but in front of my building. So how long was that?

Gush I am really surprised that we are only 10 steps apart. After several months I haven't noticed it. This is awkward! A total game from destiny.

I don't know how to react. It's stopping all my nerves. But how come that I just knew it now? It's very very very impossible. The long time of waiting has finally ended. Hopefully, I can free myself from thinking all about him now. It's enough to know that he is still here, atleast I know that he is really still here, there, very very near. I'm not really hoping for him to come back but I'm not going force myself from forgetting something that is worth remembering.

So happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment