Sizzling Summer

Wheew,its been terribly hot this passed few weeks.I'm so busy due to the summer league I've been facilitating.We started it last Sunday and it's been going quite fine.i don't still have the cash prizes though,hehehe....Being a SK chairman in our place is an enjoyable job, yet it can get you totally tired after a day of work.Its never easy in my part since I'm still a student and of course a minor.A lot of decision making will come across your way and they are really knocks your head off.But anyway,the position really helped me in my financial needs and it made me a stronger person indeed.I know God will help me.......Good day guyz.......

2 comments:

Janjie said...

A productive summer you have, shall I say... Enjoy the summer vacation pod... Busy na pod raba ta pag klase na... Like us, perhaps, amo jud gi enjoy... outing dri, outing didto... hehe...

JB said...

lge.......stressed out na kau q dagway dri...nyahaha......

Post a Comment