Can't Understand Either


Life can be so tough and it can be a complete picture of the other thing around.Of course,we always think that it is always unfair,right?Like me,I've always wanted everything to be on my own way and in such a convenient one.But unfortunately,things just got their own way of showing theirselves which are really unfavorable for me,I guess.Just what Hagrid,a famous character in Harry Potter series,"What's coming will come,and we will meet them when it does".In my everyday life,I've been searching those answers that bugged me every now and then,which I think can satisfy me to end my agony.Why do things go on that way,what if I've done that.....oohhh,it just can't get passed through my brain.But well, I can't do anything about it unless I will take into account what Dumbledore said "Understanding is the first step to acceptance,and only with acceptance can there be recovery".Which I think have its weight.

2 comments:

Janjie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Life can be so tough and it can be a complete picture of the other thing around.

Life is all about living it to the fullest... aw? The only thing that matters is, we get to enjoy all the things life has to offer.

Dili ra kaayo ka nahan ug Harry Potter sah? hehe...

Keep posting...

JB said...

yeah.......hahaha......il keep posting even if i will go home na this aft...

Post a Comment