It's For You

Everyone of us dreams of a happy ending in our different unique stories.I also have my own,and I know you also have.It is just we do not know how will it flow and end as we all have want it to be.The funny thing about it is characters are keep on twisting their roles.Know what I mean?yeah I know you do.It is just hard to accept that the person you have always been giving your full trust will be just the one who will pull you down and crush you into million pieces.And yet,you still forgive that person with all those little pieces left.How are we so dumb-founded by those sad realities indeed.Eventually,we are starting to hate ourselves and and the way we think.Ooh,such an awful agony you'll be experiencing...But you should think that its not that bad after all. They are still your old friends to whom you have spent many years together, even in some ways they have caused you a terrible pain in which you think you can't bear anymore.I'll never barter that friendship into a cheap issue I know I can overcome with.I may not give my forgiveness now,but I know someday I can.The only permanent thing in this world is change which only tells me that this pain I'm experiencing now will just vanish and it will let me start all over again.The trust may never be regained, but the memories of that trust I have given will always be kept.

0 comments:

Post a Comment