Dreams while on the Pylon Comforter..tsk tsk

A very funny dream indeed. Of all the people here on earth, the one who was on my dream is my classmate in my Literature class. I didn't really expect that that person would be in my dream because he is just like one of your ordinary classmates you meet every MWF of your class schedule. Anyways, I don't really understand the dream at all. All I can remember is, he is my boyfriend and we are in the river at Lumbangan, Mabinay (I think, haha). The worst thing is, we are going to help someone who we just meet at the road to wash her laundry.

Can anyone interpret the dream for me? It made me curious if it really means something or its just the influence of our very comfortable Pylon comforter which really needs to be washed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment