Newbies

Life can never be this good. I mean, I am very busy but I'm enjoying this feeling. This is what I always want to feel. I love what I am doing with my life and it always keeps me going. Despite the very busy schedule and fast approaching deadlines, I can still manage to go out and refresh my stressful mind.
Last week was one of the best and worst times of my life.Hhahah, yah quite confusing but let me explain about it.
First of all, it was one of the best weeks of my life because I meet new real friends who never left me. And I don't want to elaborate more about that. hehe...Secondly, it was the best feeling ever! I lost my own consciousness and maybe became insane at that time... Heaven. ahahha...anyways it was also the worst experience because I am so ashamed of what I've done!God, I really don't remember the things I actually did.
All in all, the event happened to me and my new circle of friends is amazing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment