'We didn't plan it -- it just happened.'''


As in.

Yes, it's true. We never really planned it, it just happened.

Before you can think of anything else, let me just inform you that it is just a passage from my daily love tarot. Yes it is. I can't really relate but I think it is pertaining to that special someone who's very close to me right now. I am just a nobody to his life before, and so was he is in mine. I only knew him due to the fact that we live on the same town where we both spent our childhood years.

Well, it all began when he and his friends came here in Dumaguete and they invited me to go out with them. Aside from the fact that I am so bored at home, I decided to join them for I want to unwind myself from thick books and all chuvanes... HE is so much younger than me. That's why it never, ever entered into my mind that we will be this close. Very Close.

We share same interests in life and I love being with him. I never thought that we will be this compatible and...everything. Ahmm, I just woke up one day thinking about him, us. The feeling is mutual between us and I'm very much serious in taking things to the next higher level.tsk,tsk..

We never planned for this thing to happen. The feelings just brought us together and maybe, just maybe, this is right.

Hopefully, it is really for me this time.I think I'll just take things slowly and even more cautious now. I'm sick of failed relationships.

2 comments:

Media-Girl said...

whaaaaaaaaaa!..go jabee...padaun sa gibati dai..lol!..inlove ang gurl dah.

JB said...

ana jd..heheh

Post a Comment