Ribbons





Exams, midterms, quizzes, reports...Duh.. These things knocks my head off!! I have to study piles and piles of books just to pass every subject that I am taking up now. The topics are so broad that I don't even know where to start reading.

My eyebags now are so heavy that it already drops on the floor and the best thing to do with them is to make ribbons out of my cute blackish eyebags. Whew! so busy that I only got 3-5 hour sleep every night lastweek. My animal developmental subject really punishes my whole being. Drawing specimens out of what you are looking under the microscope for several hours really makes my eyes bulge and things will really get blurry afterwards.

Eventhough midterm exams are going on last week, my microbiology laboratory works must also be done on the same week. Having cultures of several bacteria is a good experience for me and my classmates but the experiments were a total hassle.

All I know now is to keep on striving hard and to stay on focus. Even though sometimes I read my lessons just for the sake of reading, I must always keep the fire burning inside me and be who I want to be someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment