brdm8z!





I am always obsessed and paranoid about pets and other living chuvanes that I can take good care of. I feel so inspired and stress free when I am close to nature and having long trips along the greeny and healthful environment.

The fresh and relaxing cool breeze soothes deep in my skin that can really ease every pain and problems that I always keep inside me. Haiii... I wish I could stay long out there in the woods reminiscing all the happy moments I had in my life.

Anyways, before I could say something very dramatic again, the real purpose of this post is to introduce to you guyz with my new friends here in my room. They really don't give me boring moments here in my boarding house and giving me an opportunity to appreciate nature instead.




Meet my Friend KUY!


And the whole group!!! ang mga d'barkadz na mga wla pang pangalan... help me name my new friends plzz...



0 comments:

Post a Comment