Little by little, I am now learning how to love myself again. I'm taking it one step at a time and having very careful moves as to protect myself from crushing again. Little by little, I learned how to move on, how to smile the real smile I've been missing, and to give life its another try.

I have been so unfair with all the special friends that I have been with while I am still picking myself up. I'm done with picking up the little pieces of me, I am now fixing my own self which I think is much harder than I thought it would be. And now, I'll just think that everyday would be my last as to make it perfect and memorable. I felt so sorry with all the things that I have done to them,They do not deserve what I have done. But all I can do now is regret for using them to relieve my sorrow and pain I been keeping inside.

Neglecting what would they feel means nothing to me before just to ease the scorching pain I feel. It took me a long time just to realize that these things are not their responsibilities as to take the same fate I am going through. I regretted, but it's too late. That someone who's responsible for breaking my heart influenced me a lot up to the point of hurting others.

After a year of fooling around and crying over him the whole time, I think I have finally found someone who can make me stay and be happy again. Even though everything is not yet that stable, I think and I can feel that i would be settled down once again. The feeling is so unexpected for I thought that I am already very numb and emotionless. I just woke up one day being so in love with him, and hoping that our love love story won't end at all.



I found someone who's going to wipe my tears now. At last.

3 comments:

Media-Girl said...

gudluck jab..gud to hear that...weeeeeeee!

JB said...

tn..hehe

JB said...

tnx..hehe

Post a Comment