What a day>>


Sh-t! I am so damn mad right now. The day started so bad that it drove me freaking angry with all the people around me! A total b—lsh-t and a terrible mess>>>!!!rrrRRRRrrr.. I SO HATE

· The laundry shop which kept me waiting for my washed clothes for about an hour.

· ______ for being so slow on fixing herself and for that

· We are very late in the lecture in SU about biology

· I saw the girl from our town that I hate

· _____ lost our visitor’s pass so we still have to convince the guard to give us our id’s and the one who lost it will be just the one who will look for it. (unfortunately, she didn’t found it!)

· I haven’t returned the soil kit to DA and no one’s even a little concerned to help me with that!

· I spilled my viand all over my shirt..waaaAAAAAAAAhhhhh….!!

· We just had a fight with my Bf and he just slept over it.

· My sister kept the cleaning kit of my lappy and forgot where she put it. (My lappy is very much dusty!!)

And to finish it all. I cried..a Lot…

oOOps I forgot..

I have a laboratory exam this afternoon. F-ck!!! Where’s my notes!?!

Someone borrowed it..Yeah right..

Perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment